Custom Search
Holi Rae: What is love?

Friday, November 28, 2008

What is love?

I really wanna know what love is?

I think I was in love maybe once or twice. Maybe three. But damn its been a long time. I'm kind of yearning for it now. I want that one who I will absolutely die for. Maybe I already have him? How do I know?

Sometimes, I flick on the tv and see folks kissing, I mean slobbing, tongue all down the throat and I wanna join in. I mean damn what does it take to feel like that? I want my titties to perk up. I want my pearl tonge to secrete. I want my heart to flutter like a butterfly. I want my palms to sweat. Sucks watching all these people holding hands, smooching, lubbing on each other.

I really wanna know what love is.

I wonder if its like the first time when I was 12 and playing Hiding-go-seek (well we used to play hiding-go-get). N E wayz, at 12, I remember my first crush. His name was Chris. Awwwww I'm saying as I remember his cute face. I used to get this funny little feeling in the pit of my stomach. I'm not quite sure how to compare the feeling, but I remember my panties use to get wet from just brushing up against him. I'd get chills that would run through my body. It was sort of like a quick high. Nice feeling.

I really wanna know what love is?

There was the real boyfriends when I was older. Something about the way they would make me feel. My back would arch and my booty would toot out, making me sweat. I had all these feelings going through my body. I can remember those feelings like yesterday. Wonderful. I'm smiling:)

I GUESS THAT WAS LOVE!

No comments: